Today I am sharing with you another recipe! Amelia’s nan made this for dessert one afternoon after dinner so I thought I would give it a go! It’s a very simple to make yet extremely yummy!
225g Digestive biscuits
2 Strawberry angel delight
1. Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
2. Crush the biscuits in a food bag to keep contained.
3. Melt the butter in a pan.
4. Mix together the crushed digestives and melted butter in a bowl.
5. Place the mixture in a tart or springform tin, make sure to press firmly into bottom and sides of the tin.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
7. Leave the buttery biscuit base to cool.
8. Mix up the 2 packets of angel delight for the topping.
9. Add the topping to the buttery biscuit base once cooled.
An optional extra is adding chopped strawberries to the angel delight.
If I were to make this again I may try using a different flavoured topping such as banana or raspberry then add fresh chopped bananas/raspberries. You could even mix it up a bit and use a strawberry delight with chopped bananas or a banana delight with chopped strawberries! Also, you could experiment with different biscuit bases for a different crunch each time!
Hope you enjoy making and eating your own Buttery Biscuit Delight! 🙂