Pretty soon Amelia won’t be in a cot anymore and will be moving up to a big girl bed. It’s crazy to think that she’s so grown up already! I really want to embrace how grown up she is by giving her the perfect big girl bedroom to match.
- Table – Ikea
- Miss cat chair – Great Little Trading Company
- Miss cat pen pot – Great Little Trading Company
- Dolls house
- Sprinkles pen pot – Great Little Trading Company
- Ballerina jewellery box – Cath Kidston
- Dolls house lamp – Laura Ashley
- Pink pear lamp – ItsHeyBaby
- Cloud lamp – ItsHeyBaby
- Pink check curtains
- ‘Amelia’ rainbow door sign – Jojo Maman Bebe
- Ballerina wall stickers – Laura Ashley
- Teddy bear rug – Dunelm
- Floral bunting
- Gro clock – Argos
- Townhouse shelves – Great Little Trading Company
- 4 cube unit – Ikea
- Floral cubes
- Toy box – Handmade by a friend of Amelia’s nan
- Miss cat book cart – Great Little Trading Company
- Miss cat storage stool – Great Little Trading Company
The furniture range I chose for Amelia’s room is from Dunelm called Toulouse which is a really simple white style that I can easily match everything to. I love how clean and crisp white furniture feels and I think it’ll be a big hit with Amelia too as she grows. It is a really pretty and girly design that can be used for a long time. I think this will work really well with all of the little decor bits I have chosen to add some colour to Amelia’s bedroom.
What’s your ideal toddler bedroom?