Autumn is a really beautiful time of year. It’s calm, chilly and just generally so much fun. There’s loads that I want us to do as a family and I’m really looking forward to getting started; so here is our Autumn Bucket List.
- Visit a pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins
- Create my own Autumn/ Halloween themed photo shoot
- Bake Halloween cakes
- Take Amelia and Max trick or treating
- Teach Amelia to carve a pumpkin
- Carve a Paw Patrol pumpkin
- Create Autumn leaves pictures with Amelia
- Go for an Autumn walk – and get plenty of pictures!
I didn’t want to put too many things on our bucket list because some of them I know we probably wouldn’t end up doing so I just stuck with simple and fun things we can all enjoy.
I’m going to try to do a post on each point as we tick them off of our bucket list.
What’s your Autumn bucket list?