Now that Easter is done and dusted for another year I’ve had a little look back and thought about what I would have liked to do differently. We couldn’t really help being poorly the week before but it meant easter really snuck up on us, we have nothing prepared and I didn’t really look to see if there were any easter activities on I could take the monkeys to.
So here is what I would like to do differently next year:
1. Save money and make sure we are more prepared and have a bit spare for all of the activities and Easter egg hunts
2. Having said that about saving money, there were also a lot of free activities that we missed out in so I’d love to make the most of those next year.
3. Get a National Trust membership so we can go to some Cadbury egg hunts. I was really annoyed that we missed out on these so this coming year I would love a membership so we can go and enjoy all of the beautiful sites around us in Cornwall.
4. More crafts! Like I said before we were totally unprepared so it left no time to hunt through Pinterest and find some pin-worthy crafts to enjoy.
5. Find Amelia & Max matching outfits. If you have read my Halloween and Christmas posts last year you’ll know that I LOVE dressing my babies in adorable matching themed outfits. I didn’t find anything this year so I’ll hunt around a bit and find something great for next year.
6. Post an early Easter Basket blog post full of goodies to hopefully inspire people to hunt down the same or similar bits to create their own baskets (I love a themed basket!)
7. Do some more Easter baking and blog posts. This year all I made was a cake some nests without any blog posts so next year I hope to do a bit more.
Have you had any similar thoughts on what you would like to do differently next year?