I’m in mild disbelief that we’re actually in October already and have only 2 months left until Christmas, and the end of 2016. I feel like the weeks are just turning in to months and life is going by in total blur!
Each week seems to be the same and pretty boring for us. We go to playgroup twice a week then we’re usually just at home unless we go over to my mums house and I spend most of my time sat on the sofa so I’m going to make a change!
- Take Amelia and Max to the local park once a week – A park is such a free and simple way to let your children have fun whilst getting fresh air and exercise but not enough of us take advantage of such places. Well that is about to change in my household because a, we have a brand new toddler friendly park just a 20 minute walk away and Amelia loves it! Plus it will help me reach my weekly target of..
- Go for a 30 minute walk twice a week – After having Max and putting on a lot of weight, I really do need to exercise and try and get into better shape, preferably not just a blob and actually get some tone back. Walking is the easiest and simplest way to exercise, keep healthy whilst getting fresh air unfortunately I fail to do this most months let alone most weeks.
- Do an exercise DVD at home twice a week – I really love the 3 Minutr Belly Blitz by Charlotte Crosby. It’s fun, it’s lighthearted and damn it’s tough! I’m not really a fan of sweating but this DVD makes you pour in sweat whilst really feeling the results the next day and seeing the results on the scales at the weekly weigh ins. The first week I still ate junk and only did it 3 times and I lost 5lbs! I was really happy with this, but like typical me I haven’t carried on consistently. Which leads me to..
- Lose 2 lbs – This is a loss I would be happy with per week and it beats staying the same weight for months!
- Drink more water – Basically all I drink is squash which is full of sugar so isn’t the best and definitely won’t help towards that 2lb a week loss! Water is a lot healthier and very purifying so this is definitely a change I need to make.
- Eat better – I’m an all or nothing kinda girl. I either eat everything – and this is all bad stuff like chocolate – or I eat nothing. Neither of which is healthy so I really need to learn to love fruit and veg and start eating right.
- Read more – Reading has always been a love of mine and I recently bought myself the Hobbit and Lord of The Rings bookset. I love the films so thought the books would definitely ge worth a read. The only problem is that I’ve been so glued to my phone either texting, blogging, reading other people’s blogs or checking social media that I have completely neglected my books.
- Put £2 in Amelia and Max’s money boxes – I think this will be a great way to save for their futures. Amelia currently has a piggy bank that I only put pound coins in and once it’s full I will take the pounds to the bank and get them changed into notes for their tins or put them into a bank account once I open them both up one.
So so these are my weekly aims – What are yours?