There are some things you should just know NOT to do when your partner is pregnant. (Well you probably don’t really know but you should!) and so here I am to help. And trust me, this is the second time being pregnant in two years so don’t worry, I’ve got your back..
- Do not ask her why she is crying – sometimes it just happens!
- Do not try to correct her – she is always right.
- Do not disagree with her – she is always right.
- Do not tell her she’s put on loads of weight – those a extra 4 stone are all the baby.. Even if it only weighs 8 pounds!
- Do not comment on how much she eats – the baby is hungry..
- Do not argue – again, she is always right.
- Do not suggest ‘helpful’ tips such as calm down or eat less
- Do not tell her to exercise – she’s far too tired to walk to the toilet let alone anything else!
- Do not tell her to wake up earlier
- Do not ask her to pick something up from the floor and pass it to you – especially when she’s about to pop!
- Do not comment on her mood, or moods
- Do not complain when she refuses to snuggle in bed – she’s probably sweating already!
- Do not that think that you are right – you aren’t.
- Do not talk to her – to be honest it’s probably just safer if you stop talking altogether.
Thanks for reading! And good luck!